Indoor Court & Gym
Imagine your personal indoor basketball court or custom designed in-home gym. The low cost GYM FLEX™ Gym Court incorporates the highest technology in modular sports flooring whether it used in multi-purpose gyms or for an in-home basketball court or exercise room. Our durable and water resistant tile flooring protects both your floor and personal belongings and can easily be designed to fit any space. When choosing the GYM FLEX™ Gym Court , you are getting over 40 years of court building expertise.We have engineered our sports flooring with safety in mind.
Personal Design Choices
Engineered it to satisfy the needs of everyone, even the most demanding professionals, GYM FLEX™ Gym Court will be able to transform your home into your personal gym or ‘basketball arena’. ACTION FLEX™ Gym Court flooring tiles are easy to cut and fit in rooms of all sizes. Installation does not require messy adhesives, special tools, or extensive floor preparation. All you need is a utility knife.
Easy to Clean & Maintain
Gym Court is 100% waterproof, stain resistant, and is easy to clean with a broom or vacuum, mop, and mild detergent. The synthetic, interlocking floor tiles fit together tightly, preventing water, dust, and dirt from filtering through.
Variety of Colors
Mix and match GYM FLEX™ Gym Court colored tiles to create dynamic patterns that will enhance your home.
- Heavy Gauge Surface Structure (highest density in the market makes it stronger than all synthetic tile floors in its class)
- No Wax Finish (reduces visibility of marks and skid marks, and therefore, maintenance)
- Precise Tight Connectors - Virtually Seamless
- Reduced Noise (thickest surface in its class)
- Retrofits over existing floors
- Low maintenance cost
- Highest Performance-to-Price ratio in its class
The Next Generation In-home ‘Wood Floor’
MAPLE FLEX™ is the state-of-the-art modular wood laminate aerobics flooring offering the same rigid feel as a wooden floor at a much lower cost life cycle cost…and no moisture problems.
MAPLE FLEX™ has a 1.2mm formica floor laminate top over the existing 4mm thick surface making it the thickest wear layer in the industry. Extremely scratch and scuff resistant. Durable - tougher than most surfaces, including Hardwood.
- Unaffected by Moisture (MAPLE FLEX™ has been water tested, fully submerged for 100 hours, and will not delaminate, fade or change in any way. Concrete moisture will not affect the product as air movement is allowed under the tile due to our unique arched wall support structure)
- No risk of mildew or bacterial buildup
- High Shock Absorption (22% resilience achieved with a 3mm rubber pad. Reduced stress and strain to joints. Reduced risk of serious injury from falls)
- Low Installation Cost (Installed in a fraction of the time it would take to do the same with a conventional hardwood system.
- Lowest life cycle costs (No special cleaners required, Never needs sanding, refinishing, or recoating., No sealer required)
All Flex Court sports tiles are engineered and DIN tested from the company’s original orthopedic concept founded in Europe 1978. Whether the use is for in-home gyms or outdoor basketball courts, parks tennis courts or school gymnasium flooring, or aerobics floors to residential decking, our goal is provide you with the ultimate sports and recreation surface engineered for maximum shock absorption and grip to reduce body fatigue and prevent against injuries. All Flex Court® surfaces are designed for lowest possible maintenance in mind.
GYM FLEX™ and MAPLE FLEX™ have a 10 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Contact us today us today for a free estimate by a Flex Court® Specialist near you.
All Colors are reproduced as closely as possible and may not represent an exact color match to the tile: